- The evil empire strikes again
- Why so much teenage sex?
- Who buys online porn
- One more argument against banning child labor
- Labor supply elasticity: micro versus macro estimates
Those that get more traffic are those that get referenced on other blogs, get sent around through emails and get traffic from non-regulars though Google. It looks like sex still sells. As for comments, they are still low but more numerous that last year. Those that attracted the most discussion were:
- Journals are dead
- Do new drugs reduce medical costs?
- Development economics needs to refocus on theory
- Exploiting sunk costs
- A new look at the Laffer Curve
- The poor living quarters of economists
It is interesting that the intersection between both sets is empty. That can happen when one picks the top five or six over 231 posts, but still intriguing.