- Cars are tiny, many people use bicycles or walk.
- Food portions are small and rationed.
- People live on top of each other.
- Lots of idle people in the streets.
- Many places do not accept plastic money, including hotels.
- Ethnic hatred going far back in time.
- No shyness about being naked.
- Many monarchies.
- And... passports are checked when you leave.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Following up on last week's rant, why would an American arriving for the first time in Europe think he arrived in a third world country?