Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I am still alive

I logged in for the first time in years. I am surprised by the sustained traffic this blog is still getting after all those years, and this tempts me to pick up the blogging again. We shall see, but I am not too optimistic. Yes, this has been a long silence. I have been busy with new projects and challenges. I still am, although I have a bit more free time now. It has been interesting, to say the least. I have gone through a long list of comments to moderate. Lots of spam, but some genuine comments, too. I will try to be much more diligent on this, at least. 2023-11-19 update: I logged in again after several years. I still have not picked up blogging again, very busy professionally and privately, facing several challenges. Eventually, I'll get back to this, I promise.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear from you! I hope you will discuss some research and the state of affairs in economics soon. The profession needs you.

Anonymous said...

Mask off, EL! Time to stage your return!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!
Looking forward to your critiques of recent papers.

Anonymous said...

EL,

how do you see the future of economics with the invasion of the "woke" mafia in academia? What do you think of econtwitter?

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Please return.

Anonymous said...

EL, we need you back. Too many bad people trying to fill your role in Economics

Anonymous said...

Please come back, if for no other reason than to coordinate protest votes of the AEA.